Thursday, July 24, 2008

Wonder

I am full of wonder
when I think of all you are.
I am full of awe
when I think of all you've done.

How can the One who created the stars
care so much for me?
How can the One who gave life to all
worry about my insignificant life?

I am amazed at your loving nature,
You love those who deny your existance.
I am amazed by your awesome power,
You made all that exists.

I cannot comprehend all you've done,
You are too much for me.
I cannot understand why You do what You've done,
Why You sent Your son for me.

You created the flowers and the trees
and put all things in place.
You created the heavens and the Earth
so that I may see their beauty.

I am full of wonder Lord
of all You've said and done.
I am so thankful Lord
for the wonders of this world.

1 comment:

Sonshine said...

Wow! I am going through the 'AWE' stage again - each and every moment, truly in awe of what God has done and who He is. It is amazing how we live in different cities yet have the same feelings!